Just Say Yes.
- YES to theater that is broadly accessible in the city of Chicago
- YES to theater offered at a price point everyone can afford
- YES to theater that tells real stories about our city WITH the people of our city
- YES to new work that is funny, honest, and critically engaged
- YES to people of all ages jumping onto the stage
- YES to 46 years of saying theater should come to the people, not the other way around
- YES to this, our 47th season, which features the following new work: SUSHI-Frito (a solo play from Melissa DuPrey); CRAZY (made by youth 13-19 with something to say about mental health in Chicago); LILY BE (the Stoop founder and Moth champion who is developing a new piece based on Chicago stories); SPAGE AGE (from Ricardo Gamboa and Sean Parris about coming of age brown and queer in Chicago); and 100 HAUNTINGS (a multigenerational collaboration with 12 community organizations that revives Chicago’s ghosts).
Say yes to all of this by making a donation today. We need your help. Our goal is to raise $10,000 by December 15. Want to be a season sponsor?
CLICK HERE to make it happen!